The whole sense of a baby developing inside is no less compelling. Parents forever have the desire to see what is working within. Every mother is interested to encounter every bit of the baby while pregnant. Of course, you might be amazed to check foetal improvement while the primary few weeks. With the arrival of ultrasound technology, this dream is achieved. These days several choices are possible when it gets to capturing the growth of your baby in mother’s belly. From 2D and 3D to 4D ultrasound and the newest 5D ultrasound all these make it possible.
Below mentioned are 5 of the important recommendations that you should follow, while going for 4D or 5D ultrasound:
- Say No to Moisturisers and body butter creams– From 2 to 3 days before going to a 4D or 5D ultrasound do not put any moisturizer. This is because the film that these creams produce stays on the skin and is a hindrance to a clear ultrasound picture. Thus the quality of the image does not come at very clear.
- 3 Days before Ultrasound, drinking water is must– Usually drinking a minimum of 2 lit liters of water is healthy. The reason being the amniotic fluid in your sac becomes clearer. Because of this clear fluid, the baby inside the sac is visible during the ultrasound.
- Avoid going to the loo just before the ultrasound– Do not go to the washroom an hour or half an hour before the ultrasound. This is because your bladder needs to be half full. This gives a clearer picture of the baby while the 4D and 5D ultrasound is done.
4. Try to wear loose-fitting attire– When you are going for your 4D or 5D ultrasound, choose loose clothes. This will make you feel comfortable during the ultrasound session. Usually, the entire round of ultrasound takes about half an hour to 40 minutes. Thus wearing comfortable clothes will help you to feel relaxed and at ease.
5. Know when to go for the ultrasound– As a recommendation, this is the most important one. The more moths you progress in the pregnancy cycle the baby usually shifts down towards the pelvic region. Hence during the later stages, the ultrasound can capture a better picture of your unborn.
Restore the memory of your best days of life Motherhood is a blessing and all that matters is staying healthy and safe during this period. During this phase, many parents undergo an ultrasound to get a glimpse of their baby or if they have been prescribed by the doctor. Thus a proper clinic where it is done is indeed necessary. With https://ohheybaby.com you can get the best experience in clicking your unborn picture. With the 4D and the 5D, you can now see the image of your child far more clearly. The image with such technology is detailed and indeed pretty. They take special care in giving you the best quality pictures at an affordable price range.